Monday, August 30, 2010

piece by piece and bit by bit, i will break this down for you real slow.

ahh. how i love something corporate! i got to see them in concert friday night! they've been my favorite band since 8th grade and the last time i saw them live was t10th grade... they sound as good as ever, and i got to go with the lovely elaine. :)
i don't have any pictures from the show, but i just wanted to express my love for this awesome band. if you haven't heard any of their stuff, i suggest you look them up!

so right about now, i really miss provo. everyone's back up there, starting school and having fun. of COURSE i'm soo excited to go to hawaii. but i had such a great semester there and i can't help feeling a little sad that i won't be going back. i miss my roommates! and i miss living by annie!! -sigh- oh well. i probably won't miss it once i'm settled in laie. :)

on a random side note, i really really love it when my friends burn me cds. i've gotten so much new music this summer and it makes me super happy!

annddd i think this is the end of my really random post! bye!

1 comment:

  1. um, you still better miss me, even when you are settled in laie. p.s. i love your blog, but not as much as i love you, but i guess it will have to suffice :)

    ReplyDelete