Thursday, December 2, 2010

a "wintry" afternoon!

this afternoon when i came home, i got such a treat-
it was cold enough for me to wear a sweatshirt!
granted, i'm still in shorts, but hawaii very rarely gives me a chance to wear a sweatshirt without overheating.
so i'm very grateful.
this afternoon it's gloomy, cloudy, windy, and rainy.
AND the waves are rollin in like crazy.

so i took the opportunity to enjoy the wintry-feeling afternoon.
i made myself some mashed potatoes and minestrone soup, turned the big chair towards the balcony, and sat watching the ocean and the gray sky.

the big chair, my soup, my view.

brrr!

we know it's a long shot. but we're still crossin our fingers
for some fluffy white stuff on our palm trees. :)



...did i mention it's 70 degrees right now? shucks.


1 comment:

  1. Are you trying to make me hate you? Well, first off, that's impossible. But I am slightly jealous... (actually, maybe a little more than slightly). Miss you and I can't wait to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete