Thursday, March 4, 2010

california girl at heart

last weekend, i got to go HOME! my mom had surgery on her shoulder on the 19th, so i went home to take care of her a little bit. my mom lives by herself so she's been pretty stressed out about this surgery. but my friends from church have been SO amazing and have helped her every day with things she's needed around the house. THAT is the definition of a christian. not in word alone, but in deed. thank you, friends. :)




drew and cody... love them.


<3
i didn't get to see many friends while i was home, but spending some time with three of my closest friends was just what i needed.

i loved being home. i've realized i'm definitely a california girl.. ha. but the weekend away did make me appreciate provo more. i was glad to come back. i am enjoying my time up here- i'm learning a LOT and seeing why i'm supposed to be here this semester.

i'm loving life and i'm so glad i'm in utah. i will miss it when i leave. but i am so excited to be home in sunny southern california for the summer. i miss the beach. and my tan. -sigh-

2 comments:

  1. Great pics! I truly believe that if we follow those impressions, we will go, be, and do the things we are supposed to. It will make you the happiest...

    ReplyDelete