Thursday, October 7, 2010

i know there's a God, and i know He loves me.

here's one reason how i know this.

i have a quiz tomorrow in my east asian buddhism class, on the countries and cities and provinces and rivers in asia. primarily china, korea, and japan. i've known about this quiz for two weeks, but of course i haven't studied in detail until two days ago. today, i didn't go to school cause i'm sick, and so i had all day to sleep and study for this map quiz and my psychology test that i'm taking tomorrow. the problem is, i lost my asia map! it's not on blackboard, and i wouldn't be able to get another copy from my teacher until class tomorrow... and that's when i'm taking the quiz so that wouldn't be very helpful in studying. i facebooked my friend from that class and she didn't get back to me... i was freaking out.

so i'm talking to my roommate and i go to sit on my bed, and my shorts were in the way of where i wanted to sit. so i toss them a couple feet so they're not in my way, and somehow they fall between my bed and the wall. i seriously have no idea how they fell because there's only like 2 inches of space and nothing's ever fallen back there before. so i crawl under my bed to get them, and lo and behold, my map is sitting on the floor under my bed!!! this is a TOTAL miracle! i am so grateful that the Lord helped me out on that one, cause i reeally needed that map. thanks Heavenly Father :)

No comments:

Post a Comment