Friday, November 5, 2010

all i want for christmas is regina spektor.

i'm seriously obsessed with her music right now! ahhhh sooo good. i only knew a couple of her songs until this week when i started searching for some more. she is one talented artist. one of my new favorites for sure. so, if anyone wants to make my christmas, you can make me a cd with her music on it :) just sayin.

i go home in 43 days! how exciting. i miss my family, they are so good to me. my dad's planning on coming to visit me in hawaii next semester, which will be tons of fun. i love hawaii. i'm going to chicago with my mom for a week in may. and then of course my study abroad to the mediterranean which i still can't believe is actually happening... and then next fall, i'm planning on serving a mission for the church of jesus christ of latter-day saints, and who knows where that will take me. :) lots of good things coming up.

also, these pictures make me happy.









here's a little song for you. one of my new faves by miss spektor :)

No comments:

Post a Comment