Wednesday, November 24, 2010

i tried.

so, i'm trying to be productive. but the internet at the byu-h library is not letting me! i took a test just a few minutes ago, and the computer that shows our grades was down. so i'm supposed to log in to check my grade, and the page just will not open! and now before my class i'm trying to log in to blackboard to get some reading done and that page won't load either! oddly enough, facebook, yahoo, and my blog website all work just fine. very interesting... and slightly irriating.

there were pictures i wanted to upload from recent events.. but since i'm not on my laptop, i don't have them. hmm.. even this blog post is a failed attempt at faux productivity.

i guess i'll watch last week's episode of glee again til my next class :)

No comments:

Post a Comment